Re: [Request ID :##222563##] : i need some help on installing all the stuff - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Hold'Em Manager Support
Subject Re: [Request ID :##222563##] : i need some help on installing all the stuff
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Please see this guide http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/21/Holdem=
+Manager+Quick+Start+Guide and if you run into any problems please describe=
 the problem in detail or post a screenshot of any error and well do our be=
st to help On 07-Dec-2010 09:05 Jordi Gir=C3=B3 C=
laras=C3=B3 Gir=C3=B3 Claras=C3=B3 wrote ---   ><!-- .hm=
message P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { font-size: 10pt; fon=
t-family:Tahoma } -->   hello people of HM!! fir=
st of all i'd like to say that my english is not very good, cause im spanis=
h but i'll try to explain the situation.the situation i=
s ive tried not less than hundred times to install PSQ & Holdem M. and =
its impossible the thing is i've go to a informatic place and they can't do=
 it so im alone against the world and i know im doing the fish without that=
 support in the poker places cause i really know the value of this tool whi=
ch is HM and i would like someone to do it by remote control if its possibl=
e cause i definetely cannot do it by myself.. :-( just give my ip and let u=
 do for me cause ive the licencse i buy on a website i play with my player =
points there and im not using it and its so sad, its like to buy a new car =
and crush it the first day on road...thanks for alla...JORDIif i=
 want to play ivey, negreanu i will need it ;-)                           =
=20