Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:

> It's missing a few pieces like surfacing transition table names.
> I'll work on those.  Also, it's not clear to me how to access the
> pre- and post- relations at the same time, this being necessary
> for many use cases.  I guess I need to think more about how that
> would be done.

If you're going to do any work on the C extension, please start
from the attached.  I renamed it to something which seemed more
meaningful (to me, at least), and cleaned up some cosmetic issues.
The substance is the same.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com