Re: small but useful patches for text search - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: small but useful patches for text search
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Robert Treat wrote:
>> ... Perhaps we
>> need to take a fresh look at your list of twenty things and see what can be
>> delegated out to others.

> Yep, I agree.  The problem is that last time I put out a list that
> wasn't clensed I got a lot of compaints so I am only going to put out a
> list that is 100% accurate, and that will take hours to produce, time I
> don't have now because I am working on the release notes.

I complained to Bruce about this off-list a couple days ago --- doing
the release notes before putting up the TODO list is backwards,
precisely because it serializes everybody else on the release note work.

Personally I've been distracted by some Red Hat responsibilities, but
am now clear of the main one and will get back to reviewing the last
couple of patches today.  I think we should be focusing on getting
things done with the idea that we are trying to be ready for beta
in a week or two.