Re: Doubt about ODBC Driver - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Rodrigo Fabiam
Subject Re: Doubt about ODBC Driver
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello Sirs,

I have just tried to install the ODBC Driver, but I am having an error.

I downloaded the most recent file:  psqlodbc_09_03_0300-x64-1.zip

 I have 3 files in my directory:
- psqlodbc_x64.msi
- README.txt
- upgrade_x64.bat

Then, I have run the psqlodbc_x64.msi.
During the installation process, I had these error message that is attached.

Could you help me at how to install this driver?

PS: My OS is Windows Server 2008 R2 - 64 bits.

Best regards.