Re: Cannot start Postgresql 9.3 as a service in Windows 2012 Server with a domain account - Mailing list pgsql-general

From boca2608
Subject Re: Cannot start Postgresql 9.3 as a service in Windows 2012 Server with a domain account
Date
List pgsql-general
After adding the domain user account into the local users group, the
postgresql service can be started successfully now.  We will do more testing
to make sure that all postgresql functions are working.  But I want to give
my big thanks to Krystian Bigaj, Igor Neyman and Raymond O'Donnell for
offering timely help and making this user mailing list a great resource to
the postgresql user community.

Thanks,
John