Re: bytea Issue - Reg - Mailing list pgsql-general

From sramay
Subject Re: bytea Issue - Reg
Date
List pgsql-general
Sir,

No it is reporting that base table is missing not the TOAST table.
Is Streaming Replication can cause this issue?.   Data is not being
aged which is much.   As the records add during this period on the base
table
which is hardly 300 MB ( 3million records) . the db size 700 GB.

Version I am using 9.1.8.  If I move to latest 9.3.x version will it help?

There are many TOAST Table, how no and growth of the file is controlled.

I always use the community version of it, source compiled.

Regards

Ramachandran S