Re: Patch: incorrect array offset in backend replication tar header - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Patch: incorrect array offset in backend replication tar header
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Brian Weaver <cmdrclueless@gmail.com> writes:
> Here's a very minimal fix then, perhaps it will be more palatable.

I did some further work on this to improve comments and clean up the
pg_dump end of things, and have committed it.

> Even though I regret the effort I put into the first patch it's in my
> employer's best interest that it's fixed. I'm obliged to try to
> remediate the problem in something more acceptable to the community.

You're welcome to submit further cleanup as a follow-on patch --- I just
want to keep that separate from back-patchable bug fixing.