iSCSI SAN Suggestions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aaron
Subject iSCSI SAN Suggestions
Date
List pgsql-general
We are facing an immediate need to refresh and expand some of our
iSCSI storage we are running our PostgreSQL instance on.  I am open to
just about anything but I wondered if this group would have any
suggestions.  One item that is a bit unique to our situation, I am not
in the need of staggering performance so much as I am in the need for
very cost effective large mounts of storage.  For more details on what
I am doing: http://www.slideshare.net/AaronThul/this-is-your-postgresql-on-drugs

At the moment I am looking at Sun Storage 7000 Unified Storage Systems
or a Dell Equallogic.  Would anyone like to suggest other options?
Has anyone had any problems with those vendors? Anyone like to share a
glowing review or success story?

Aaron Thul
http://www.chasingnuts.com