Re: Materialized views in pgadmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Materialized views in pgadmin
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Tue, 2014-04-29 at 13:54 +0200, Eduard Szöcs wrote:
> Hai,
>
> Using the Graphical Query Builder in pgadmin 1.18.1 materialized views
> do not show up in the left pane.
>
> Is this intended? Not implemented? How can I fix this?

I think the developer who added support for materialized views in
pgAdmin forgot about the GQB. It's now fixed, and should be in 1.18.2 if
it ever gets released.

Anyway, thanks for noticing and reporting.

Regards.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info