Re: BUG #10089: apt-get update cannot fine the deb info of postgres - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David G Johnston
Subject Re: BUG #10089: apt-get update cannot fine the deb info of postgres
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Bruce Momjian wrote
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 03:13:55AM +0000,

> hesam@

>  wrote:
>> The following bug has been logged on the website:
>>
>> Bug reference:      10089
>> Logged by:          Hesam
>> Email address:

> hesam@

>> PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
>> Operating system:   Debian Squeeze Release 6.0.7
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> When I run apt-get update, I get the following message regarding
>> postgres:
>
> You need to contact the package maintainers on this, not the Postgres
> project.

Yeah, though finding the proper list (if one decides that -bugs is
inappropriate) does take a bit of searching since you need to remember and
locate the wiki page for the project.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt

Contact section.

David J.