Re: Help: 8.0.3 Vacuum of an empty table never completes ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Help: 8.0.3 Vacuum of an empty table never completes ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
James Robinson <jlrobins@socialserve.com> writes:
> Given the other culprits in play are bash running a straightforward
> shellscript line with redirected output to a simple file on a non-
> full filesystem, I'm leaning more towards the odds that something
> related to the sshd + tcp/ip + ssh client portion of things went
> crazy.

Yeah, could be.  Anyway it doesn't seem like we can learn much more
today.  You might as well just zing the vacuumdb process and let
things get back to normal.  If it happens again, we'd have reason
to dig deeper.