Re: BUG #9554: won't connect - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David Johnston
Subject Re: BUG #9554: won't connect
Date
List pgsql-bugs
rdickson wrote

> Bug reference:      9554
> Logged by:          robin dickson
> Email address:

> rdickson@

> PostgreSQL version: 8.4.0
> Operating system:   Windows 7
>
> I cannot connect and I have tried what has been recommended.

This is insufficient detail to warrant a response.

You appear to have submitted this using the online form.  Please read the
information provided on that page, including the linked documents, and then
supply additional detail guided by those instructions.  In particular you
mention that you have tried recommendations but you do not say what they
are.  Such knowledge, though, is very helpful to others who might try to
help.

David J.