Re: There is bug in PCS 0.9.26: configure pacemaker resource agent for PG stream replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Johnston
Subject Re: There is bug in PCS 0.9.26: configure pacemaker resource agent for PG stream replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Michael Paquier wrote
> On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 3:32 PM, leo <

> dazhoufei@

> > wrote:
>>    I just complete my HA configuration on Redhat 6.4 enterprise:
>>         Clusterware: Pacemaker 1.1.8 ( CMAN .0.12.1, corosync 1.4.1 )
>>         Resource manager: PCS  0.9.26
>>         PostgreSQL 9.3.3.1
>>   Detailed configuration follow:
>> http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/PgSQL_Replicated_Cluster#PostgreSQL_.28node1_only.29
> As this issue is related to Pacemaker (or PCS, the Pacemaker/Corosync
> configuration system AFAIK) and not directly Postgres, you should ask
> this question directly to the Pacemaker mailing list:
> Regards,

I just about wrote the same...

This is being posted to -general, not -bugs. It reads like an FYI to people
who may be using PCS and PostgreSQL and as such is on-topic for -general.

A little more preamble saying such would have helped...

David J.