Re: understand basics - multiple cars in a database - selection of one - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From David Johnston
Subject Re: understand basics - multiple cars in a database - selection of one
Date
List pgsql-novice
avpro avpro wrote
> hi all,
>
> thanks for your feedback. I owe you some answers:
> I'm beginner in programming both databases and applications. I'm using
> PostgreSql and Qt / C++ for my application and I'm trying to learn.
> next time I'll come up with a better question. in the end this is a novice
> list. or am I on a wrong list?

Its as good a list as any though don't set your expectations too high.  The
majority of volume on these lists are technical questions about how
PostgreSQL operates.  The ability for any list to answer design philosophy
questions is limited (and of diverse opinions) not to mention the fact that
there are lots of different programming languages that interface with
PostgreSQL and so only a subset of the people monitoring the list are likely
to be using your toolkit - even if we all are using PostgreSQL.

David J.