FOSDEM PGDay 2014 - registration opened - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject FOSDEM PGDay 2014 - registration opened
List pgsql-announce
Hi,

We're still working on the schedule for FOSDEM PGDay 2014 and PostgreSQL
Developer Room at FOSDEM 2014 in Brussels in February. We'll let you
know as soon as we finish it.

But still, we have many great talks from well known speakers in the
PostgreSQL community, as well as a number of new speakers.

Please register as soon as possible for the FOSDEM PGDay 2014 on Friday
at:

http://fosdem2014.pgconf.eu/registration/

We have only a limited number of seats on Friday.

No registration is required for the PostgreSQL Developer Room at FOSDEM
on Sunday. Just walk in and enjoy great talks.

We hope to see you all in Brussels next month!

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info