Re: insert performance for win32 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: insert performance for win32
Date
List pgsql-performance
"Merlin Moncure" <merlin.moncure@rcsonline.com> writes:
> yeah.  I'm guessing problem is in the mingw flex/bison (which I really,
> really hope is not the case) or some other win32 specific block of code.
> I'm snooping around there...

Maybe I'm confused here, but I thought we had established that the local
and remote cases behave differently for you?  If so I'd suppose that it
must be a networking issue, and there's little point in looking inside
psql.

If the problem is internal to psql, gprof or similar tool would be
helpful ... got anything like that on Windows?

            regards, tom lane