Re: PgAdmin 4.2 unable to connect to AWS Postgres read-replica instances - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PgAdmin 4.2 unable to connect to AWS Postgres read-replica instances
Date
List pgsql-admin
"Bawol, Brian" <brian.bawol@freightverify.com> writes:
> My co-worker and I are both receiving the following error message when
> attempting to connect to AWS Postgres 10.4 (and 10.6) database instances
> using PgAdmin 4.2:

> "ERROR: cannot execute SELECT in a read-only transaction"

That seems pretty strange.  What's the actual underlying query that's
failing?  (The server log should show that, as a appendage to the
occurrence of this error, even if PgAdmin won't tell you.)

            regards, tom lane