commit fest 2013-11 week 2 report - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject commit fest 2013-11 week 2 report
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Last week's status:

Fri Nov 22

Status Summary. Needs Review: 47, Waiting on Author: 28, Ready for
Committer: 10, Committed: 18, Returned with Feedback: 3, Rejected: 3.
Total: 109.

Current status:

Fri Nov 29

Status Summary. Needs Review: 29, Waiting on Author: 33, Ready for
Committer: 13, Committed: 24, Returned with Feedback: 5, Rejected: 5.
Total: 109.

Last week, we asked reviewers to send in their first review.  Next week,
we'll be kicking off any reviewers who are not responding at all, if
any.

Next week, we'll also start being more eager to set patches as "Returned
with feedback" if it is unlikely that they will get done within the next
two weeks.

If you are an author or a reviewer and it looks as though you are not
active, but you really are, please be heard so that we don't unlist you.