Re: local_preload_libraries logspam - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: local_preload_libraries logspam
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2013-05-13 at 15:22 -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > It seems reasonable to me to reduce it to DEBUG1 level.
>
> Attached patch renders all "loaded library..." messages DEBUG1,
> regardless of whether local_preload_libraries or
> shared_preload_libraries is involved, and regardless of EXEC_BACKEND.

This looks quite trivial and seems to match the discussed behavior.

It's marked as "Waiting on Review", but it looks more like it's in need
of a committer. I'll do a quick review and commit this in a couple hours
unless someone objects.

Regards,Jeff Davis