Re: pgsql: Check to ensure the number of primary key fields supplied does - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Check to ensure the number of primary key fields supplied does
Date
List pgsql-committers
joe@postgresql.org (Joe Conway) writes:
> Check to ensure the number of primary key fields supplied does not
> exceed the total number of non-dropped source table fields for
> dblink_build_sql_*(). Addresses bug report from Rushabh Lathia.

> Backpatch all the way to the 7.3 branch.

Just for the record, we stopped maintaining 7.3 quite some time ago;
there's not really any point in backpatching that branch.  No harm
done of course, but I think you wasted your time.

            regards, tom lane