PGAdmin Crashes when a column is dropped from a table - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From bobJobS
Subject PGAdmin Crashes when a column is dropped from a table
Date
List pgadmin-support
This problem arose for me in PGAdmin 1.16.1 and has continued into 1.18.0.

I am running PGAdmin on Windows 7 with Postgres version 9.2.4. Postgres is
running on RHEL 5.6.

The steps are simple.
- right click on column and click drop.

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Version: 1.18.0.99
Execution Code: c0000005
Execution Offset: 0015e2e9
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

What additional information is needed to help fascilitate a fix?