Re: BUG #18189: Value partitioned tables: Upd ERROR: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #18189: Value partitioned tables: Upd ERROR: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression
Date
In response to BUG #18189: Value partitioned tables: Upd ERROR: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Responses AW: BUG #18189: Value partitioned tables: Upd ERROR: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression  (Hans Buschmann <buschmann@nidsa.net>)
List pgsql-bugs
> On almost every try to import a source file I got the error:
> psql:source_to_arrays_ERR.sql:179: ERROR:  more than one row returned by a
> subquery used as an expression
> BUT: in my statements there are no subqueries used as an expression!

It's probably there somewhere ...

> Steps to reproduce:
> 1. save all attachments to a directory

Sadly, there are no attachments here; I don't think our bug-submission
webform can handle them.  When you need attachments, I'd suggest just
mailing the pgsql-bugs list directly without bothering with the webform.

            regards, tom lane