Re: UNNEST result order vs Array data - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From gmb
Subject Re: UNNEST result order vs Array data
Date
List pgsql-sql
>>   The best, which you won't
>> like, is to wait for 9.4 where unnest() will most likely have a WITH
>> ORDINALITY option and you can sort on that.

The fact that this type of thing is on the 9.4 roadmap indicates (to me, in
any case) that there are problems with the UNNEST functionality in the
current version (I'm running 9.2).

Thanks Vik, I'll take a look at the implementation you suggested.