-jobs moderation - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject -jobs moderation
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

Because of the #OccupyTurkey protests, I failed to approve some -jobs
emails on time. I was expecting that I am not the only moderator there.
If so, can someone else please jump in, so that we don't miss any
emails? If we already have someone, could she/he be more active, please?

While we are on it, can someone please remove me from -bugs moderator
lists?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ