Re: UseDeclareFetch=1, Fetch=100, UseServerSidePrepare=1 causes Windows client to intermittently hang - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From ljwilson
Subject Re: UseDeclareFetch=1, Fetch=100, UseServerSidePrepare=1 causes Windows client to intermittently hang
Date
List pgsql-odbc
To bring some closure: Hiroshi Inoue-san created a patch based on the mylogs.
It passed my in-house tests, and today I tested it at the same client site
where I originally discovered the issue, and no problems.

...jack