Re: SQL window in 1.16.1 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: SQL window in 1.16.1
List pgadmin-support
On Thu, 2013-05-30 at 16:30 +0200, Milan Perovic wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using PgAdmin 1.16.1 i it was working fine till couple a days ago.
>
> Now when I try to open SQL window, I get following error:
> http://i.imgur.com/opgpNGa.jpg?1
>
> (buttons are  not visible, and some of them gain visibility when I move
> over than with mouse, but window for writing queries in not accessible)
>
> I have installed Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 and I'm sure that that is
> problem,
>
> Does anybody have some advice? (except uninstalling VS)

I don't see how this could be an issue (to have VS installed).

First thing you should do is try to reset the view. Go to the View menu,
and select "Default view" (which should be the last item for the View
menu). Every widget position should be resetted.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info