Re: Postgress is taking lot of CPU on our embedded hardware. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jayashankar K B
Subject Re: Postgress is taking lot of CPU on our embedded hardware.
Date
Re: Postgress is taking lot of CPU on our embedded hardware.
Re: Postgress is taking lot of CPU on our embedded hardware.
List pgsql-performance
Hi,

I downloaded the source code and cross compiled it into a relocatable package and copied it to the device.
LTIB was the cross-compile tool chain that was used. Controller is  coldfire MCF54418 CPU.
Here is the configure options I used.

./configure CC=/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.4.54-eglibc-2.10.54/m68k-linux/bin/m68k-linux-gnu-gcc
CFLAGS='-fmessage-length=0-fpack-struct -mcpu=54418 -msoft-float' --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=m68k-linux-gnu
--prefix=/home/jayashankar/databases/Postgre_8.4.9_relocatable/

Any other special flags that could be of help to us?

Thanks and Regards
Jayashankar