Re: Enabling Checksums - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Enabling Checksums
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 01:30 -0500, Greg Smith wrote:
> Attached is some bit rot updates to the checksums patches.  The
> replace-tli one still works fine.  I fixed a number of conflicts in the
> larger patch.  The one I've attached here isn't 100% to project
> standards--I don't have all the context diff tools setup yet for
> example.  I expect to revise this more now that I've got the whole week
> cleared to work on CF submissions.

Thank you for the rebase. I redid the rebase myself and came up with
essentially the same result, but there was an additional problem that
needed fixing after the materialized view patch.

I will post a new version tonight that includes those fixes as well as
something to address these recent comments (probably just another GUC).
Further comment in another reply.

Regards,Jeff Davis