Re: High CPU usage / load average after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: High CPU usage / load average after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04
Date
List pgsql-performance

I've missed a load of this thread and just scanned through what I can see, so apologies if I'm repeating anything.

If the suspicion is the IO system and you've tuned everything you can think of; is there anything interesting
in meminfo/iostat/vmstatbefore/during the stalls? If so can you cause anything similar via bonnie++ with the "-b"
option?