Re: old testlo example code - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: old testlo example code
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Sat, 2013-01-05 at 15:14 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> ISTM we should either remove the example programs and replace them
> with just a reference, or find a way to include the source code into
> the documentation with some kind of include statement instead of
> haivng a copy of it. That should be done the same way for all the
> example programs, not just the testlo ones of course.
>
> Not sure if it's possible to create such an include though - someone
> who knows our toolchain better can hopefully comment on that?

I've been looking into this.  It's not easily possible with the current
SGML setup.  (XInclude with XML would probably work.)  So for now it
would be best if someone could just sync up the docs with the code until
we figure out a better way.