Re: A bug in documentation for the Query Tool PostgreSQL Version 9.2.2, Win x86-64 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jozef Hlavaty
Subject Re: A bug in documentation for the Query Tool PostgreSQL Version 9.2.2, Win x86-64
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Sir/Madam,
=A0
Firstly let me congratulate all responsible for delivering us such a fine p=
iece of software. I take=20
my hat off to you all.

I've donwloaded and installed PostgreSQL Version 9.2.2, Windows x86-64bit v=
ersion ad would=A0like to report a bug in documentation for the Query Tool.

The path to the page which I believe contains the bug:
mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\PostgreSQL\9.2\pgAdmin%20III\docs\en_US\pg=
admin3.chm::/query.html
=A0
In the section with code formatting commands the last two lines read:

Shift the selected text to upper case by pressing Control+Shift+U.=20
Shift the selected text to lower case by pressing Control+U.=20
=A0
In fact they the shortcuts should be swapped:
=A0
Shift the selected text to upper case by pressing Control+U.=20
Shift the selected text to lower case by pressing Control+Shift+U.
=A0
Thanks and Regards,
Jozef