Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From chokladzingo
Subject Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X
Date
List pgadmin-support

giannibruno wrote:

> Yep that's it!
> Renamed pg_dump and it starts just fine.
> Phill

Yay, that worked fine for me as well! How will the renaming of pg_dump
affect the usage of PostgreSQL? I renamed one in /usr/local/bin/ and one in
pgAdmin 1.8 and 1.9 respectively. Is there any risk that some automated
process in another part of pgAdmin or PostgreSQL will fail since this file
cannot be found?