Re: Foreign Servers - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Foreign Servers
List pgadmin-support
On Thu, 2012-09-27 at 13:01 +0000, David Greco wrote:
> Where should Foreign Servers appear in the Object Browser?  I have two foreign servers defined, confirmed by querying
information_schema.foreign_servers,but the Object Browser doesn't show them in the schema they are defined, or any
otherplace that I can see. I have Foreign Servers checked in Options->Browser->Display. I do see the foreign tables and
foreigndata wrappers.

Did you try to look into the Foreign Data Wrappers? FDW are the parent
nodes of foreign servers.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info