Re: assert failed - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: assert failed
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, 2012-12-24 at 11:36 +0100, Linos wrote:
> On 24/12/12 11:24, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

> >> I was using it at this time, yes.
> >>

> > OK, that's an issue with the debug build and the asserts available in
> > wxWidgets. I tried to fix them but couldn't find a way. As it does not
> > impact our "standard" users, I didn't put more time on this.
> >

> Ok, no problem, i think it was a PgAdmin problem and i tried to help :)

Well, it might be a pgadmin's issue. I just didn't find where in
pgAdmin's source code. The fact that the backtrace from the assert is
pointing only to wxWidgets code doesn't help though.

And thanks for reporting such issue because it helps.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info