Re: Streaming replication + pgpool-II tutorial - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gautammaji
Subject Re: Streaming replication + pgpool-II tutorial
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Tatsuo Ishii,

I am very beginner at PostgreSQL. I am trying  to create fail-over cluster
server  (with replication and online recover) using pg-pool 3.1.
    1. which prerequisite are needed for preparing failover server using
pgpool at linux environment (RHEL 6.1).
    2. I am not able to configure pgpool.conf file and pool_hba.conf.
    3. details information of my server are as follow (I am using 3 servers
one for cluster and other 2 for  postgresql):
                            cluster server:
                                        IP:192.168.1.21
                                        HOST NAME: CLUST.pgsql.local
                                        Port: 9999