Re: [HACKERS] Money type display - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brett McCormick
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Money type display
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I say remove it.  It has only caused problems for me.  Also, what
about the convention of only having a $ in the first & last rows
instead of all in between.  there should at least be a handy function
for converting the output (other than string manipulation) should the
$ be left on..