Re: PgAdmin on Windows - UTF8 and WIN1252 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: PgAdmin on Windows - UTF8 and WIN1252
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, 2012-12-17 at 13:54 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> Guillaume, can you provide any input here please? I only have English
> systems to hand, so can't even properly test this.

I won't be able to provide much more help on this. I used a french
Windows release, but didn't have any such issue. Probably because, back
then when I used a Windows PC, my unix PostgreSQL database used a
SQL_ASCII encoding (yeah, I know, really bad... it was 7 years ago...).

Anyway, never had big issue with encoding back then. When I use my
Windows XP on my laptop these days, I usually don't have text columns.

Sorry.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info