Reminder: FOSDEM PGDay and Devroom 2013 - announcement, call for papers - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Reminder: FOSDEM PGDay and Devroom 2013 - announcement, call for papers
List pgsql-announce
FOSDEM PGDay is a one day conference that will be held ahead of FOSDEM
in Brussels, Belgium, on Feb 1st, 2013. This will be a one-day focused
PostgreSQL event, with a single track of talks. This conference day will
be for-charge and cost €50, and will be held at the Radisson Blu Royal
Hotel in downtown Brussels. Registration is required to attend.
Registration is not yet open, but will be soon. Since we have a limited
number of seats available for this event, we urge everybody to register
as soon as possible once open.

PostgreSQL Europe will also have our regular devroom at FOSDEM on Sunday
the 3rd, which will be held at the main FOSDEM venue at ULB. This day
will, of course, continue to be free of charge and open to all FOSDEM
entrants. No registration is required to attend this day.

For full details about the conference, venue and hotel, see
http://fosdem2013.pgconf.eu/.

The call for papers is now open for *both* these events. We are looking
for talks to fill both these days with content for both insiders and new
users. Please see http://fosdem2013.pgconf.eu/callforpapers/ for details
and submission information.

The deadline for submissions is December 21st, 2012, but we may as
usual pre-approve some talks, so get your submissions in soon!

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info