Re: Doc patch, distinguish sections with an empty row in error code table - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Re: Doc patch, distinguish sections with an empty row in error code table
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11/06/2012 01:40:56 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

> Frankly, I don't view this as enough of a problem to be worth
> spending
> time on.  Actually, I'm not sure I view the formatting of that table
> as a problem at all, but if it is a problem it's not a big enough one
> to justify knocking ourselves out over it.

The docbook-apps list sent this suggestion:

-------------------<snip>------------------------------
On 6.11.2012 17:27, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

> The problem is that the various error code classes don't stand
> out, the different "sections" of the table need distinguishing
> headings.

In your generated output I see:

It's just matter of CSS rule like

td .EMPHASIS { font-size: 140%; }

to make such labels more visible.

If you have some way you'd like the css frobbed I can
do that.  Or we can forget about it.

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                -- Robert A. Heinlein

P.S.  Thanks for the time you've spent so far.