Re: Doc patch, put RAISE USING keywords into a table - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Re: Doc patch, put RAISE USING keywords into a table
Date
Re: Doc patch, put RAISE USING keywords into a table  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/26/2012 10:23:56 AM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> On 10/26/2012 09:58:05 AM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
>
> > The attached patch, raise_using_keyword_table.patch,
> > puts the pl/pgsql RAISE USING keywords into a table,
> > replacing a prose description.

Attached is: raise_using_keyword_table-v3.patch
It uses a variable list instead of a table.

I believe I prefer the table but this might
(or might not) be more consistent with the
style of other parts of the docs.

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein