How to upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 with replication? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From delongboy
Subject How to upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 with replication?
Date
List pgsql-performance
I have replication set up on servers with 9.1 and want to upgrade to 9.2
I was hoping I could just bring them both down, upgrade them both and bring
them both up and continue replication, but that doesn't seem to work, the
replication server won't come up.
Is there anyway to do this upgrade with out taking a new base backup and
rebuilding the replication drive?