Re: Streaming Replication (Master Delta Sync) - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Parkirat Bagga
Subject Re: Streaming Replication (Master Delta Sync)
Date
List pgsql-admin
Thanks for the clarifications.

For the slow link path, we don't have much option as the data transfer
happens over the internet.

I was trying to figure out the ways to reduce the gap as less as possible,
for which I have read somewhere that we should have a sufficient value for
max_wal_sender, and I was thinking that I can increase the data transfer
happening by increasing the wal senders to gain some advantage.

That is why, I asked that question.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Parkirat Singh Bagga.