Sequence and Schema permissions information schema - Mailing list pgsql-general

From hartrc
Subject Sequence and Schema permissions information schema
Date
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL v9.1.6

Are sequence and schema permissions documented anywhere in the information
schema. I've looked through documentation and the information_schema itself
but have had no luck. I noticed in the 9.2 documentation there is a
reference to 'sequences' in information_schema.usage_privileges. I also
noticed there is a has_schema_privilege and has_sequence_privilege function
so I'm assuming this data is somewhere?

Thanks
Rob