Re: Doc patch to note which system catalogs have oids - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Re: Doc patch to note which system catalogs have oids
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 09/25/2012 12:28:13 AM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> On 09/23/2012 08:57:45 PM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
>
> > The attached patch documents the oid column of those
> > system catalogs having an oid.
>
> Don't use the first version of this patch (oid_doc.patch)
> without discarding the last hunk.  The last hunk
> introduces an error by duplicating the
> documentation of the pg_roles.oid column.
>
> (I am reluctant to post a revised version
> since there's already 3 versions floating
> around representing 2 different approaches
> and no consensus as to which approach, if any, should
> be taken.)

I have figured out how to use the commitfest
pages to track what should be reviewed.
Submitting a corrected version of the very
first patch, which treats the oids as
regular columns.

I am now submitting patches to the commitfest
for review.  (I'm not sure how I missed this.)

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

Attachment