Re: BUG #7531: ERROR: column spclocation do not exist - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: BUG #7531: ERROR: column spclocation do not exist
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Tue, 2012-09-11 at 17:06 +0000, alexandredepaula.sousa@gmail.com
wrote:

> I'm brazilian and I installed the PostgreSQL version 9.2, when I
> create a new database and tried to access, a message error appears
> "ERRO:  coluna s.spclocation não existe no caracter 34".

Assuming that you are getting this error from pgadmin, upgrade it to
1.16, which has 9.2 support. spclocation was removed in 9.2, so the
older clients will throw errors.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ