Re: BUG #6704: ALTER EXTENSION postgis SET SCHEMA leaves dangling relations - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BUG #6704: ALTER EXTENSION postgis SET SCHEMA leaves dangling relations
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of jue ago 30 23:19:12 -0400 2012:
ENSION
>=20
> >> What it seems to be leaving behind is indexes ... also relation rowt=
ypes.
>=20
> > Uh, did this get fixed?  I can't find a commit related to the fix.
>=20
> No, it's still an open issue.

Hmm, I think this might be my bug.  I will have a look at this; not sure
if I'll be able to do it tomorrow, though (and certainly not during the
weekend).

--=20
=C3=81lvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/