Re: Launching Application on Desktop in RHEL 6.1 pgsql 8.4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Launching Application on Desktop in RHEL 6.1 pgsql 8.4
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, 2012-07-12 at 17:01 +1000, John Olsen wrote:
> -- Hi
>
> We have RHEL 6.1 and postgres 8.4  we wanted to see and launch pgadmin
> from application pad but not visible  (neither is postgres itself)
>
> How do you attach the postgres system to the desktop app launch system
> in RHEL 6?
>
> Database installed and working but not available to desktop

I'm not sure I understand everything in your message.

Do you mean you don't see your server once you launched pgAdmin? if
that's the case, it's because you need to add it. See
http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.16/connect.html for details.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info