Re: pgsql: pg_dump: Fix verbosity level in LO progress messages - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql: pg_dump: Fix verbosity level in LO progress messages
Date
List pgsql-committers
Excerpts from Alvaro Herrera's message of vie jun 29 12:12:07 -0400 2012:
> pg_dump: Fix verbosity level in LO progress messages
>
> In passing, reword another instance of the same message that was
> gratuitously different.

I have to apologize about this commit -- I had pushed it on master and
other branches some time ago but for some reason I had neglected to do a
"git push" on my 9.2 clone :-(