Re: mailing list subscription confirmation page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: mailing list subscription confirmation page
Date
List pgsql-www
Excerpts from Jeff Davis's message of vie jun 01 17:05:25 -0400 2012:
> I tried subscribing to another one of the mailing lists, and I got the
> email confirmation with the following link:
>
> <http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_confirm/domain=postgresql.org?t=8360-6620-D30F>
>
> When I followed the link, I got the accept/reject buttons, and I clicked
> "accept", and it just waited for a while, not returning. I sent the
> acceptance by email instead, but I thought it might be a problem with
> the web link.

There is always a problem or other with that stuff.  I will try to get
it migrated once and for all as soon as I get home (it might amuse you
to know that my trip to PGCon is not yet completely over.  I am happy,
however, that I get to do the final 7-8 hours of driving tonight now
that the family is better from the flu that got everyone down).