Re: Pgadmin doesn't support menu button - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Pgadmin doesn't support menu button
List pgadmin-support
On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 13:16 +0300, Ram Rachum wrote:
> I believe that this button works in Linux too.

It depends on the window manager. On Gnome 3, the windows key doesn't
trigger anything, and the Alt-F10 combo makes the window maximize on the
selected screen. On KDE, it seems to be the same than Gnome 3.

>  And in any case even if it
> doesn't, so what? Will it hurt anyone who uses Mac and Linux?

Well, it's important to know so that we don't change the behaviour on
Mac and Linux.

So, to conclude, yeah, it would be interesting to handle these keys.
Kinda weird that wxWidgets doesn't respect that already. Will check.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info